Baseline Shield is an instant PC
baseline reset software. It
resets PC workstations to its fully functional condition with their
desired system configurations, regardless of what any user
may attempt to do to the systems including erasing files,
installing software, downloading programs or deliberately
tampering with registry settings, with a simple restart. Baseline Shield makes
shared access workstations perfectly configured and
for the next user.
Reduce computer maintenance by up to 90%.
Reduce organization feuds when
Reduce friction with technology implementation &
Reduce Total Cost of Ownership of an organization's
assets by minimizing
hard drive maintenance,
administration time, and troubleshooting.
Reduce unnecessary anxiety related to allowing
Eliminate re-imaging of computers.
Eliminate common negative consequences of user
Eliminate downtime or "out of order" signs at
Simplify the maintenance process and environment.
reset computers to their optimal
Significantly lower Total Cost of Ownership of
Ensure consistent configurations.
Prevent identify thief and key board logging.
Enforce a common operating environment.
needs Baseline Shield?
Baseline Shield is
designed for organizations that demand optimal
availability and functionality of their public access or
testing PCs. IT administrators can use Baseline shield
to significantly reduce workstation maintenance in the
Schools Computer Labs,
Libraries, Internet Cafes, Kiosks or any other public
1. Baseline Shield does not require hidden partition or
reserved disk space to install.
2. Baseline Shield takes very little system resource.
3. Baseline shield provides absolute desktop integrity
from any known or unknown software threats.
4. Baseline Shield can update the baseline snapshot regardless
the hard disk size and system size in less than 5
seconds without interrupting your work.
5. Baseline Shield allows scheduled Windows updates,
software updates and Antivirus updates without "disable,
update, re-enable" steps.
6. Baseline Shield offers great flexibility. You can set
Baseline Shield to restore system on reboot, logoff ,
every hour, every day, 1st boot up of the day or every
7. Baseline Shield can be configured to be completely
invisible from end users as if it's not there.
8. Baseline Shield comes with deployment utility for
easy and fast deployment.
9. Baseline Shield comes with a FREE remote network
management console (RMC) that allows you to organize and
remotely manage client workstations across the network in a graphical
10. Baseline Shield is simply the most robust and
flexible reset baseline solution in the market.
11. Baseline Shield supports both
32 and 64 bit of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.x (MBR or GPT).